IntroducedMay 04, 2021
Signed into Law
A BILL TO AMEND THE CODE OF LAWS OF SOUTH CAROLINA, 1976, BY ADDING SECTION 59-29-12 SO AS TO PROVIDE PUBLIC SCHOOL DISTRICTS, PUBLIC SCHOOLS, AND PUBLIC INSTITUTIONS OF HIGHER LEARNING MAY NOT DIRECT OR OTHERWISE COMPEL STUDENTS TO PERSONALLY AFFIRM, ADOPT, OR ADHERE TO THE TENETS OF "CRITICAL RACE THEORY" OR PROVIDE RELATED INSTRUCTION, AND TO DEFINE NECESSARY TERMINOLOGY.
House • Jun 21, 2021: Member(s) request name added as sponsor: McGarry, B.Cox
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Jun 21, 2021 | House
- Member(s) request name added as sponsor: McGarry, B.Cox
- May 11, 2021 | House
- Member(s) request name added as sponsor: May, Dabney
- May 05, 2021 | House
- Member(s) request name added as sponsor: Huggins
- May 04, 2021 | House
- Introduced and read first time
- Referred to Committee on Education and Public Works