IntroducedMay 04, 2021
Signed into Law
A JOINT RESOLUTION TO CREATE THE "JUSTICE FORTY OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE" TO STUDY OPPORTUNITIES TO ADDRESS THE ISSUE OF ENVIRONMENTAL JUSTICE THROUGH TARGETED EFFORTS IN CERTAIN COMMUNITIES, TO PROVIDE FOR THE COMPOSITION OF THE COMMITTEE, TO PROVIDE THAT THE COMMITTEE SUBMIT ITS RECOMMENDATIONS TO THE WHITE HOUSE COUNCIL ON ENVIRONMENTAL QUALITY, AND TO PROVIDE FOR ITS DISSOLUTION.
House • May 11, 2021: Member(s) request name added as sponsor: King, Brawley, K.O.Johnson, Garvin, J.L.Johnson, Henegan, Gilliard, R.Williams, Jefferson
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- May 11, 2021 | House
- Member(s) request name added as sponsor: King, Brawley, K.O.Johnson, Garvin, J.L.Johnson, Henegan, Gilliard, R.Williams, Jefferson
- May 06, 2021 | House
- Recalled from Committee on Judiciary
- Committed to Committee on Ways and Means
- May 04, 2021 | House
- Introduced and read first time
- Referred to Committee on Judiciary