IntroducedFeb 16, 2021
Signed into Law
A BILL TO AMEND THE CODE OF LAWS OF SOUTH CAROLINA, 1976, BY ADDING SECTIONS 44-96-295 AND 48-20-45 SO AS TO PROHIBIT THE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND ENVIRONMENTAL CONTROL FROM ISSUING ANY PERMIT FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF A SOLID WASTE MANAGEMENT FACILITY OR FOR MINING ACTIVITIES, RESPECTIVELY, IF LOCATED WITHIN A CERTAIN PROXIMITY TO A PUBLIC PARK OR OTHER PUBLIC NATURAL AREA.
House • Apr 20, 2021: Member(s) request name added as sponsor: Jefferson
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Apr 20, 2021 | House
- Member(s) request name added as sponsor: Jefferson
- Feb 23, 2021 | House
- Member(s) request name added as sponsor: M.M.Smith
- Feb 17, 2021 | House
- Member(s) request name added as sponsor: McGarry
- Feb 16, 2021 | House
- Introduced and read first time
- Referred to Committee on Agriculture, Natural Resources and Environmental Affairs