- Introduced 2020-05-12
- Passed Senate 2020-05-14
- Passed House
- Signed into Law
South Carolina Senate Bill
Bill Title:A JOINT RESOLUTION TO SUSPEND ANY REQUIREMENT THAT A SCHOOL BOARD CANDIDATE MUST COLLECT PETITION SIGNATURES TO RUN FOR A SCHOOL BOARD SEAT UNTIL DECEMBER 31, 2020.
Last Action:2020-06-24, House: Referred to Committee on Judiciary
Latest bill text:Latest Version
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Introduced and read first time
- Referred to Committee on Judiciary
- Read third time and sent to House
- Read second time
- Introduced, read first time, placed on calendar without reference
- Unanimous consent for second and third readings on next two consecutive legislative days