- Introduced 2020-02-05
- Passed House
- Passed Senate
- Signed into Law
South Carolina House Bill
Bill Title:A BILL TO AMEND SECTION 24-13-40, CODE OF LAWS OF SOUTH CAROLINA, 1976, RELATING TO THE COMPUTATION OF TIME SERVED BY A PRISONER UNDER A COURT-IMPOSED SENTENCE, SO AS TO PROVIDE A PRISONER MAY BE GIVEN FULL CREDIT AGAINST A SENTENCE FOR TIME SPENT UNDER GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM (GPS) MONITORING.
Last Action:2020-05-12, House: Debate adjourned until Wed., 5-13-20
Latest bill text:Latest Version
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Member(s) request name added as sponsor: Jefferson, R.Williams, Murphy
- Debate adjourned until Wed., 5-13-20
- Debate adjourned
- Committee report: Favorable Judiciary
- Introduced and read first time
- Referred to Committee on Judiciary