- Introduced 2020-02-05
- Passed Senate 2020-02-19
- Passed House 2020-05-12
- Signed into Law
South Carolina Senate Bill
Bill Title:A CONCURRENT RESOLUTION TO REQUEST THE DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION NAME THE BRIDGE ALONG UNITED STATES HIGHWAY 501 BYPASS IN MARION COUNTY WHICH CROSSES UNITED STATES HIGHWAY 76 "PFC MICHAEL SHAWN LATU MEMORIAL BRIDGE" AND ERECT SIGNS OR MARKERS AT THIS LOCATION CONTAINING THESE WORDS.
Last Action:2020-05-12, House: Adopted, returned to Senate with concurrence
Latest bill text:Latest Version
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Adopted, returned to Senate with concurrence
- Committee report: Favorable Invitations and Memorial Resolutions
- Referred to Committee on Invitations and Memorial Resolutions
- Adopted, sent to House
- Recalled from Committee on Transportation
- Referred to Committee on Transportation