- Introduced 2020-01-28
- Passed House 2020-02-20
- Passed Senate 2020-05-12
- Signed into Law
South Carolina House Bill
Bill Title:A CONCURRENT RESOLUTION TO REQUEST THE DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION NAME THE INTERSECTION LOCATED AT THE JUNCTION OF LADY STREET AND MILLWOOD AVENUE IN THE CITY OF COLUMBIA "REVEREND BLAKELY N. SCOTT INTERSECTION" AND ERECT APPROPRIATE SIGNS OR MARKERS AT THIS INTERSECTION CONTAINING THESE WORDS.
Last Action:2020-05-12, Senate: Adopted, returned to House with concurrence
Latest bill text:Latest Version
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Adopted, returned to House with concurrence
- Recalled from Committee on Transportation
- Referred to Committee on Transportation
- Adopted, sent to Senate
- Committee report: Favorable Invitations and Memorial Resolutions
- Referred to Committee on Invitations and Memorial Resolutions