IntroducedJan 09, 2023
Signed into Law
Relating to sex crimes.
Last Action See all actions
House • Mar 23, 2023: Referred to Ways and Means by prior reference.
Latest Bill Text See all bill texts
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
Comments on HB 2328
- Introduced and printed pursuant to House Rule 12.00. Presession filed
- Mar 23, 2023 | House
- Recommendation: Do pass with amendments, be printed A-Engrossed, and be referred to Ways and Means by prior reference.
- Referred to Ways and Means by prior reference.
- Mar 20, 2023 | House
- Work Session held.
- Jan 24, 2023 | House
- Public Hearing held.
- Jan 16, 2023 | House
- Referred to Judiciary with subsequent referral to Ways and Means.
- Jan 09, 2023 | House
- First reading. Referred to Speaker's desk.
- staff Preliminary SMS -- House Committee On Judiciary 3/15/2023 (HB 2328 -3 Preliminary SMS)PDF
- staff Fiscal Impact Statement -- House Committee On Judiciary 3/15/2023 (IS_Impact HB 2328 3)PDF
- staff Preliminary SMS -- House Committee On Judiciary 1/24/2023 (HB 2328 Preliminary SMS)PDF
- staff Witness Registration -- House Committee On Judiciary 1/24/2023 (HB 2328 (witness registration))PDF
- Testimony: Amanda Dalton -- Support OR District Attorneys AssociationPDF
- Testimony: Kimberly McCullough -- Support PDF
- Testimony: David Wall -- Support Mr Oregon Supports HB 2328PDF