IntroducedMar 14, 2023
Signed into Law
Revises provisions governing child care. (BDR 32-290)
Last Action See all actions
Senate • Mar 16, 2023: Notice of eligibility for exemption.
Latest Bill Text See all bill texts
Mar 30, 2023 01:00pm
Room 2149 of the Legislative Building, 401 S. Carson St., Carson City, NV.; Videoconferenced to Room
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
Comments on SB 278
- Spearman, Patprimary
(D - 1)
- Mar 16, 2023 | Senate
- Notice of eligibility for exemption.
- Mar 15, 2023 | Senate
- From printer. To committee.
- Mar 14, 2023 | Senate
- Read first time. Referred to Committee on Revenue and Economic Development. To printer.
- Fiscal Note: Department of Health and Human Services, Welfare and Supportive Services (As Introduced)PDF
- Fiscal Note: Department of Taxation (As Introduced)PDF
- Fiscal Note: Department of Health and Human Services, Public and Behavioral Health (As Introduced)PDF
- Agenda: Senate Revenue and Economic Development, 03/30/2023