IntroducedFeb 16, 2023
Signed into Law
Revises provisions governing educational personnel. (BDR 34-121)
Last Action See all actions
Assembly • Mar 28, 2023: Heard -- Assembly Education Mar 28, 2023 1:30 PM
Latest Bill Text See all bill texts
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
Comments on AB 182
- Miller, Brittneyprimary
(D - 5)
- Natha Anderson
- La Rue Hatch, Selenaprimary
(D - 25)
- Mar 28, 2023 | Assembly
- Heard -- Assembly Education Mar 28, 2023 1:30 PM
- Mar 02, 2023 | Assembly
- Notice of eligibility for exemption.
- Feb 17, 2023 | Assembly
- From printer. To committee.
- Feb 16, 2023 | Assembly
- Read first time. Referred to Committee on Education. To printer.
- Fiscal Note: Department of Education (As Introduced)PDF
- Agenda: Assembly Education, 03/28/2023
- Exhibit AB182 Proposed Conceptual Amendment - Assemblywoman Brittney Miller -- Assembly Education, 03/28/2023
- Exhibit AB182 Letter of Support - Nevada State Education Association -- Assembly Education, 03/28/2023
- Exhibit AB182 Letter of Opposition - Nevada Association for Career and Technical Education -- Assembly Education, 03/28/2023