IntroducedJun 09, 2021
Passed AssemblyJun 24, 2021
Passed SenateJun 24, 2021
Signed into LawSep 30, 2021
Establishes State supplement for federal summer food service program meals.
executive • Sep 30, 2021: Approved P.L.2021, c.246.
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Sep 30, 2021 | executive
- Approved P.L.2021, c.246.
- Jun 24, 2021 | Senate
- Received in the Senate without Reference, 2nd Reading
- Substituted for S3943 (2R)
- Passed Senate (Passed Both Houses) (40-0)
- Jun 24, 2021 | Assembly
- Passed by the Assembly (72-3-0)
- Jun 21, 2021 | Assembly
- Assembly Floor Amendment Passed (Johnson)
- Jun 16, 2021 | Assembly
- Reported out of Asm. Comm. with Amendments, and Referred to Assembly Appropriations Committee
- Reported out of Assembly Committee, 2nd Reading
- Jun 09, 2021 | Assembly
- Introduced, Referred to Assembly Women and Children Committee