IntroducedJun 03, 2021
Passed AssemblyJun 24, 2021
Passed SenateJun 30, 2021
Signed into LawSep 16, 2021
Requires position of resident advocate at each State veterans' memorial home.
executive • Sep 16, 2021: Approved P.L.2021, c.219.
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Sep 16, 2021 | executive
- Approved P.L.2021, c.219.
- Jun 30, 2021 | Senate
- Substituted for S3907
- Passed Senate (Passed Both Houses) (38-0)
- Jun 28, 2021 | Senate
- Received in the Senate without Reference, 2nd Reading
- Jun 24, 2021 | Assembly
- Passed by the Assembly (75-0-0)
- Jun 16, 2021 | Assembly
- Reported out of Assembly Committee, 2nd Reading
- Jun 14, 2021 | Assembly
- Reported and Referred to Assembly Appropriations Committee
- Jun 03, 2021 | Assembly
- Introduced, Referred to Assembly Military and Veterans\' Affairs Committee