IntroducedJun 03, 2021
Passed AssemblyJun 24, 2021
Passed SenateJun 30, 2021
Signed into LawSep 16, 2021
Requires Adjutant General of DMVA send weekly reports to Commissioner of DOH on status of veterans' homes in State during every future public health emergency; requires such reports through December 31, 2021. *
executive • Sep 16, 2021: Approved P.L.2021, c.214.
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Sep 16, 2021 | executive
- Approved P.L.2021, c.214.
- Jun 30, 2021 | Senate
- Substituted for S3918 (1R)
- Passed Senate (Passed Both Houses) (38-0)
- Jun 28, 2021 | Senate
- Received in the Senate without Reference, 2nd Reading
- Jun 24, 2021 | Assembly
- Passed by the Assembly (74-0-0)
- Jun 21, 2021 | Assembly
- Assembly Floor Amendment Passed (Johnson)
- Jun 14, 2021 | Assembly
- Reported out of Assembly Committee, 2nd Reading
- Jun 03, 2021 | Assembly
- Introduced, Referred to Assembly Military and Veterans\' Affairs Committee