IntroducedJun 03, 2021
Passed AssemblyJun 03, 2021
Passed SenateJun 03, 2021
Signed into LawJun 03, 2021
Revises certain requirements for district board members and polling places for June 2021 primary election; provides reimbursement for National Guard assistance with 2020 primary and general elections; makes appropriation.
executive • Jun 03, 2021: Approved P.L.2021, c.102.
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Jun 03, 2021 | executive
- Approved P.L.2021, c.102.
- Jun 03, 2021 | Senate
- Received in the Senate without Reference, 2nd Reading
- Substituted for S3880
- Emergency Resolution (34-0) (Kean)
- Passed Senate (Passed Both Houses) (35-1)
- Jun 03, 2021 | Assembly
- Introduced, 1st Reading without Reference, 2nd Reading
- Emergency Resolution (69-2-0) (Greenwald)
- Passed by the Assembly (71-1-0)