IntroducedJun 01, 2021
Passed AssemblyJun 21, 2021
Passed SenateJun 24, 2021
Signed into LawAug 24, 2021
Allows county boards of elections to expand staff and appoint clerk within county budgetary requirements.
executive • Aug 24, 2021: Approved P.L.2021, c.205.
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Aug 24, 2021 | executive
- Approved P.L.2021, c.205.
- Jun 24, 2021 | Senate
- Substituted for S3848 (1R)
- Passed Senate (Passed Both Houses) (40-0)
- Jun 21, 2021 | Senate
- Received in the Senate, Referred to Senate State Government, Wagering, Tourism & Historic Preservation Committee
- Transferred to Senate Budget and Appropriations Committee
- Reported from Senate Committee, 2nd Reading
- Jun 21, 2021 | Assembly
- Passed by the Assembly (71-1-0)
- Jun 16, 2021 | Assembly
- Transferred to Assembly Appropriations Committee
- Reported out of Assembly Comm. with Amendments, 2nd Reading
- Jun 01, 2021 | Assembly
- Introduced, Referred to Assembly State and Local Government Committee