IntroducedMay 12, 2021
Passed AssemblyJun 21, 2021
Passed SenateJun 21, 2021
Signed into LawJul 02, 2021
Requires certain health insurers, Medicaid, NJ FamilyCare, SHBP, and SEHBP to cover opioid antidote without imposing prior authorization requirements.*
executive • Jul 02, 2021: Approved P.L.2021, c.157.
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Jul 02, 2021 | executive
- Approved P.L.2021, c.157.
- Jun 21, 2021 | Senate
- Received in the Senate without Reference, 2nd Reading
- Substituted for S3800 (1R)
- Passed Senate (Passed Both Houses) (38-0)
- Jun 21, 2021 | Assembly
- Passed by the Assembly (72-0-0)
- Jun 16, 2021 | Assembly
- Reported out of Assembly Committee, 2nd Reading
- May 17, 2021 | Assembly
- Reported out of Asm. Comm. with Amendments, and Referred to Assembly Appropriations Committee
- May 12, 2021 | Assembly
- Introduced, Referred to Assembly Health Committee