IntroducedMay 12, 2021
Passed AssemblyMay 20, 2021
Passed SenateJun 24, 2021
Signed into LawJul 02, 2021
Permits school districts to administer student health surveys after prior written notification to parents and legal guardians.
executive • Jul 02, 2021: Approved P.L.2021, c.156.
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Jul 02, 2021 | executive
- Approved P.L.2021, c.156.
- Jun 24, 2021 | Senate
- Substituted for S3801
- Motion To Sa (Oroho)
- Motion To Table Sa (25-15) (Weinberg)
- Passed Senate (Passed Both Houses) (24-15)
- Jun 10, 2021 | Senate
- Reported from Senate Committee, 2nd Reading
- Jun 01, 2021 | Senate
- Received in the Senate, Referred to Senate Health, Human Services and Senior Citizens Committee
- May 20, 2021 | Assembly
- Passed by the Assembly (48-28-0)
- May 17, 2021 | Assembly
- Reported out of Assembly Committee, 2nd Reading
- May 12, 2021 | Assembly
- Introduced, Referred to Assembly Health Committee