IntroducedMay 05, 2021
Passed AssemblyJun 24, 2021
Passed SenateJun 24, 2021
Signed into LawJun 29, 2021
Provides partial pension and retirement income exclusion for taxpayers with income between $100,000 and $150,000.
executive • Jun 29, 2021: Approved P.L.2021, c.129.
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Jun 29, 2021 | executive
- Approved P.L.2021, c.129.
- Jun 24, 2021 | Senate
- Received in the Senate without Reference, 2nd Reading
- Substituted for S3954
- Passed Senate (Passed Both Houses) (40-0)
- Jun 24, 2021 | Assembly
- Passed by the Assembly (75-0-0)
- Jun 21, 2021 | Assembly
- Recommitted to Assembly Budget Committee
- Reported out of Assembly Committee, 2nd Reading
- May 05, 2021 | Assembly
- Introduced, 1st Reading without Reference, 2nd Reading