IntroducedMar 25, 2021
Passed SenateJun 03, 2021
Passed AssemblyJun 24, 2021
Signed into LawJul 01, 2021
Establishes immunity relating to COVID-19 spread in planned real estate developments.
executive • Jul 01, 2021: Approved P.L.2021, c.142.
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Jul 01, 2021 | executive
- Approved P.L.2021, c.142.
- Jun 30, 2021 | Senate
- Passed Senate (Passed Both Houses) (34-0)
- Jun 28, 2021 | Senate
- Received in the Senate, 2nd Reading on Concurrence
- Jun 24, 2021 | Assembly
- Substituted for A4979 (1R)
- Passed by the Assembly (75-0-0)
- Jun 16, 2021 | Assembly
- Reported out of Assembly Comm. with Amendments, 2nd Reading
- Jun 14, 2021 | Assembly
- Transferred to Assembly Community Development and Affairs Committee
- Jun 09, 2021 | Assembly
- Received in the Assembly, Referred to Assembly Housing Committee
- Jun 03, 2021 | Senate
- Passed by the Senate (36-0)
- May 06, 2021 | Senate
- Reported from Senate Committee, 2nd Reading
- Mar 25, 2021 | Senate
- Introduced in the Senate, Referred to Senate Community and Urban Affairs Committee