IntroducedMar 04, 2021
Passed SenateJun 21, 2021
Passed AssemblyJun 21, 2021
Signed into LawJul 02, 2021
Revises and expands authorization for any person or entity to obtain, distribute, and administer opioid antidotes.**
executive • Jul 02, 2021: Approved P.L.2021, c152.
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Jul 02, 2021 | executive
- Approved P.L.2021, c152.
- Jun 21, 2021 | Assembly
- Received in the Assembly without Reference, 2nd Reading
- Substituted for A5457 (ACS/1R)
- Passed Assembly (Passed Both Houses) (72-0-0)
- Jun 21, 2021 | Senate
- Passed by the Senate (37-3)
- Jun 03, 2021 | Senate
- Senate Substitution (28-0) (Vitale)
- Mar 09, 2021 | Senate
- Reported from Senate Committee with Amendments, 2nd Reading
- Mar 04, 2021 | Senate
- Introduced in the Senate, Referred to Senate Health, Human Services and Senior Citizens Committee