IntroducedJan 29, 2021
Passed AssemblyMar 25, 2021
Passed SenateJun 21, 2021
Signed into LawJul 22, 2021
Increases limit on number of social affairs permits that can be issued for one premises from 25 to 52 for designated premises owned by municipality or for event sponsored by municipality.*
executive • Jul 22, 2021: Approved P.L.2021, c.180.
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Jul 22, 2021 | executive
- Approved P.L.2021, c.180.
- Jun 21, 2021 | Senate
- Substituted for S3597
- Passed Senate (Passed Both Houses) (38-0)
- Jun 10, 2021 | Senate
- Reported from Senate Committee, 2nd Reading
- Apr 26, 2021 | Senate
- Received in the Senate, Referred to Senate Community and Urban Affairs Committee
- Mar 25, 2021 | Assembly
- Passed by the Assembly (73-0-0)
- Mar 08, 2021 | Assembly
- Reported out of Assembly Comm. with Amendments, 2nd Reading
- Jan 29, 2021 | Assembly
- Introduced, Referred to Assembly Oversight, Reform and Federal Relations Committee