IntroducedOct 29, 2020
Passed AssemblyNov 16, 2020
Passed SenateNov 16, 2020
Signed into LawDec 18, 2020
Allows health insurers to provide certain health care benefit plans to local boards of education and eligible employers who do not participate in SEHBP; modifies employee contribution for New Jersey Educators Health Plan and its equivalent.
executive • Dec 18, 2020: Approved P.L.2020, c.137.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Dec 18, 2020 | executive
- Approved P.L.2020, c.137.
- Nov 16, 2020 | Senate
- Received in the Senate without Reference, 2nd Reading
- Substituted for S3045
- Passed Senate (Passed Both Houses) (37-0)
- Nov 16, 2020 | Assembly
- Passed by the Assembly (74-0-0)
- Nov 12, 2020 | Assembly
- Reported out of Assembly Committee, 2nd Reading
- Nov 09, 2020 | Assembly
- Transferred to Assembly Appropriations Committee
- Oct 29, 2020 | Assembly
- Introduced, Referred to Assembly State and Local Government Committee