IntroducedOct 26, 2020
Passed AssemblyMar 25, 2021
Passed SenateJun 24, 2021
Signed into LawSep 24, 2021
Prohibits appeal of land use decision related to holding meeting electronically.
executive • Sep 24, 2021: Approved P.L.2021, c.230.
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Sep 24, 2021 | executive
- Approved P.L.2021, c.230.
- Jun 24, 2021 | Assembly
- Received in the Assembly, 2nd Reading on Concurrence
- Passed Assembly (Passed Both Houses) (74-0-0)
- Jun 24, 2021 | Senate
- Substituted for S3744 (1R)
- Passed by the Senate (40-0)
- Jun 17, 2021 | Senate
- Reported from Senate Committee with Amendments, 2nd Reading
- Jun 10, 2021 | Senate
- Transferred to Senate Budget and Appropriations Committee
- Apr 26, 2021 | Senate
- Received in the Senate, Referred to Senate Community and Urban Affairs Committee
- Mar 25, 2021 | Assembly
- Passed by the Assembly (72-0-0)
- Mar 17, 2021 | Assembly
- Recommitted to Assembly State and Local Government Committee
- Reported out of Assembly Comm. with Amendments, 2nd Reading
- Jan 25, 2021 | Assembly
- Reported out of Assembly Committee, 2nd Reading
- Oct 26, 2020 | Assembly
- Introduced, Referred to Assembly State and Local Government Committee