IntroducedJul 30, 2020
Passed AssemblyMar 25, 2021
Passed SenateJun 30, 2021
Signed into LawAug 04, 2021
Establishes confidentiality of court records of certain eviction actions initiated during COVID-19 pandemic.
executive • Aug 04, 2021: Approved P.L.2021, c.189.
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Aug 04, 2021 | executive
- Approved P.L.2021, c.189.
- Jun 30, 2021 | Senate
- Substituted for S3713
- Passed Senate (Passed Both Houses) (25-13)
- Apr 26, 2021 | Senate
- Received in the Senate without Reference, 2nd Reading
- Mar 25, 2021 | Assembly
- Passed by the Assembly (52-14-6)
- Feb 24, 2021 | Assembly
- Reported out of Assembly Comm. with Amendments, 2nd Reading
- Oct 08, 2020 | Assembly
- Reported and Referred to Assembly Appropriations Committee
- Jul 30, 2020 | Assembly
- Introduced, Referred to Assembly Housing Committee