IntroducedMay 11, 2020
Passed AssemblyJul 30, 2020
Passed SenateJun 03, 2021
Signed into LawNov 08, 2021
Requires Department of Human Services to develop public emergency response plan for licensed providers of services to individuals with developmental disabilities.
executive • Nov 08, 2021: Approved P.L.2021, c.292.
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Nov 08, 2021 | executive
- Approved P.L.2021, c.292.
- Jun 03, 2021 | Senate
- Substituted for S2701
- Passed Senate (Passed Both Houses) (38-0)
- Dec 07, 2020 | Senate
- Reported from Senate Committee, 2nd Reading
- Aug 03, 2020 | Senate
- Received in the Senate, Referred to Senate Health, Human Services and Senior Citizens Committee
- Jul 30, 2020 | Assembly
- Passed by the Assembly (75-0-0)
- Jun 25, 2020 | Assembly
- Reported out of Assembly Comm. with Amendments, 2nd Reading
- May 11, 2020 | Assembly
- Introduced, Referred to Assembly Human Services Committee