IntroducedMay 04, 2020
Passed SenateJul 30, 2020
Passed AssemblyDec 17, 2020
Signed into LawFeb 04, 2021
Requires health care facilities to report certain coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) data related to health care workers and certain first responders.
executive • Feb 04, 2021: Approved P.L.2021, c.5.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Feb 04, 2021 | executive
- Approved P.L.2021, c.5.
- Dec 17, 2020 | Senate
- Received in the Senate, 2nd Reading on Concurrence
- Passed Senate (Passed Both Houses) (33-0)
- Dec 17, 2020 | Assembly
- Substituted for A4129 (1R)
- Passed by the Assembly (79-0-0)
- Dec 14, 2020 | Assembly
- Reported out of Assembly Comm. with Amendments, 2nd Reading
- Jul 30, 2020 | Assembly
- Received in the Assembly, Referred to Assembly Appropriations Committee
- Jul 30, 2020 | Senate
- Passed by the Senate (40-0)
- Jul 28, 2020 | Senate
- Reported from Senate Committee with Amendments, 2nd Reading
- May 04, 2020 | Senate
- Introduced in the Senate, Referred to Senate Budget and Appropriations Committee