IntroducedNov 19, 2020
Passed AssemblyDec 17, 2020
Passed SenateDec 17, 2020
Signed into LawFeb 22, 2021
Authorizes NJ Infrastructure Bank to expend additional sums to make loans for environmental infrastructure projects for FY2021; modifies terms and conditions for certain loan utilizing federal funds.
executive • Feb 22, 2021: Approved P.L.2021, c.22.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Feb 22, 2021 | executive
- Approved P.L.2021, c.22.
- Dec 17, 2020 | Senate
- Received in the Senate without Reference, 2nd Reading
- Substituted for S3211
- Passed Senate (Passed Both Houses) (40-0)
- Dec 17, 2020 | Assembly
- Passed by the Assembly (79-0-0)
- Dec 14, 2020 | Assembly
- Reported out of Assembly Committee, 2nd Reading
- Dec 07, 2020 | Assembly
- Reported and Referred to Assembly Appropriations Committee
- Nov 19, 2020 | Assembly
- Introduced, Referred to Assembly Environment and Solid Waste Committee