IntroducedFeb 20, 2020
Passed AssemblyJun 18, 2020
Passed SenateDec 17, 2020
Signed into LawFeb 22, 2021
Requires all creditors that acquire title to non-owner occupied residential property following foreclosure to notify municipality and common interest community.
executive • Feb 22, 2021: Approved P.L.2021, c.20.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Feb 22, 2021 | executive
- Approved P.L.2021, c.20.
- Dec 17, 2020 | Senate
- Substituted for S1304
- Passed Senate (Passed Both Houses) (40-0)
- Oct 08, 2020 | Senate
- Reported from Senate Committee, 2nd Reading
- Jun 25, 2020 | Senate
- Received in the Senate, Referred to Senate Community and Urban Affairs Committee
- Jun 18, 2020 | Assembly
- Passed by the Assembly (78-0-0)
- Jun 15, 2020 | Assembly
- Reported out of Assembly Committee, 2nd Reading
- Feb 20, 2020 | Assembly
- Introduced, Referred to Assembly Housing Committee