IntroducedJan 27, 2020
Passed AssemblyJun 29, 2020
Passed SenateJun 03, 2021
Signed into LawSep 30, 2021
Requires Commissioner of Human Services to streamline SNAP application process for senior citizens and conduct outreach regarding senior SNAP participation.
executive • Sep 30, 2021: Approved P.L.2021, c.243.
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Sep 30, 2021 | executive
- Approved P.L.2021, c.243.
- Jun 03, 2021 | Assembly
- Received in the Assembly, 2nd Reading on Concurrence
- Passed Assembly (Passed Both Houses) (72-0-0)
- Jun 03, 2021 | Senate
- Substituted for S1078 (1R)
- Passed by the Senate (38-0)
- Mar 25, 2021 | Senate
- Senate Amendment (25-0) (Greenstein)
- Feb 09, 2021 | Senate
- Reported from Senate Committee, 2nd Reading
- Jun 30, 2020 | Senate
- Received in the Senate, Referred to Senate Health, Human Services and Senior Citizens Committee
- Jun 29, 2020 | Assembly
- Passed by the Assembly (73-0-0)
- Mar 05, 2020 | Assembly
- Reported out of Assembly Committee, 2nd Reading
- Jan 27, 2020 | Assembly
- Introduced, Referred to Assembly Aging and Senior Services Committee