IntroducedJan 14, 2020
Passed AssemblyOct 29, 2020
Passed SenateJun 03, 2021
Signed into LawSep 28, 2021
Permits corporations to use blockchain technology for certain recordkeeping requirements.
executive • Sep 28, 2021: Approved P.L.2021, c.238.
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Sep 28, 2021 | executive
- Approved P.L.2021, c.238.
- Jun 03, 2021 | Senate
- Substituted for S898
- Passed Senate (Passed Both Houses) (38-0)
- Mar 11, 2021 | Senate
- Reported from Senate Committee, 2nd Reading
- Nov 05, 2020 | Senate
- Received in the Senate, Referred to Senate Commerce Committee
- Oct 29, 2020 | Assembly
- Passed by the Assembly (72-0-0)
- Oct 22, 2020 | Assembly
- Reported out of Assembly Committee, 2nd Reading
- Jan 14, 2020 | Assembly
- Introduced, Referred to Assembly Science, Innovation and Technology Committee