IntroducedJan 14, 2020
Passed AssemblyJul 30, 2020
Passed SenateJun 03, 2021
Signed into LawJul 09, 2021
Encourages development of zero-emission vehicle fueling and charging infrastructure in redevelopment projects.
executive • Jul 09, 2021: Approved P.L.2021, c.168.
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Jul 09, 2021 | executive
- Approved P.L.2021, c.168.
- Jun 03, 2021 | Senate
- Substituted for S2142 (1R)
- Passed Senate (Passed Both Houses) (33-2)
- Mar 11, 2021 | Senate
- Reported from Senate Committee, 2nd Reading
- Aug 03, 2020 | Senate
- Received in the Senate, Referred to Senate Community and Urban Affairs Committee
- Jul 30, 2020 | Assembly
- Passed by the Assembly (70-2-1)
- Feb 24, 2020 | Assembly
- Assembly Floor Amendment Passed (Johnson)
- Jan 27, 2020 | Assembly
- Reported out of Assembly Committee, 2nd Reading
- Jan 14, 2020 | Assembly
- Introduced, Referred to Assembly Commerce and Economic Development Committee