IntroducedJan 14, 2020
Passed SenateNov 16, 2020
Passed AssemblyMar 25, 2021
Signed into LawJun 24, 2021
"New Jersey Buy American Act"; requires certain State agency highway and bridge construction contracts to include iron and steel products made in U.S.
executive • Jun 24, 2021: Approved P.L.2021, c.119.
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Jun 24, 2021 | executive
- Approved P.L.2021, c.119.
- Jun 21, 2021 | Assembly
- Received in the Assembly on Concurrence with Gov. Recommend.
- Passed Assembly (Passed Both Houses) (71-0-0)
- Jun 21, 2021 | Senate
- Passed by the Senate (40-0)
- Jun 03, 2021 | Senate
- 2nd Reading in the Senate on Concur. w/Governor\'s Recommend. (37-0)
- May 11, 2021 | Senate
- Conditional Veto, Received in the Senate
- Mar 25, 2021 | Assembly
- Substituted for A5064
- Passed Assembly (Passed Both Houses) (73-0-0)
- Jan 25, 2021 | Assembly
- Reported out of Assembly Committee, 2nd Reading
- Nov 16, 2020 | Assembly
- Received in the Assembly, Referred to Assembly State and Local Government Committee
- Nov 16, 2020 | Senate
- Passed by the Senate (39-0)
- Mar 05, 2020 | Senate
- Reported from Senate Committee with Amendments, 2nd Reading
- Jan 14, 2020 | Senate
- Introduced in the Senate, Referred to Senate State Government, Wagering, Tourism & Historic Preservation Committee