IntroducedJan 14, 2020
Passed AssemblyFeb 24, 2020
Passed SenateDec 17, 2020
Signed into LawFeb 22, 2021
Requires DOH to license certain qualifying hospitals to provide full service adult diagnostic cardiac catheterization, primary angioplasty, and elective angioplasty services. *
executive • Feb 22, 2021: Approved P.L.2021, c.18.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Feb 22, 2021 | executive
- Approved P.L.2021, c.18.
- Dec 17, 2020 | Senate
- Substituted for S515 (1R)
- Passed Senate (Passed Both Houses) (35-0)
- Dec 07, 2020 | Senate
- Reported from Senate Committee, 2nd Reading
- Feb 24, 2020 | Senate
- Received in the Senate, Referred to Senate Health, Human Services and Senior Citizens Committee
- Feb 24, 2020 | Assembly
- Passed by the Assembly (70-5-4)
- Jan 27, 2020 | Assembly
- Reported from Assembly Comm. as a Substitute, 2nd Reading
- Jan 14, 2020 | Assembly
- Introduced, Referred to Assembly Health Committee