IntroducedJan 14, 2020
Passed AssemblyNov 16, 2020
Passed SenateJun 03, 2021
Signed into LawSep 24, 2021
Requires Division of Travel and Tourism to advertise and promote tours of breweries in the State.
executive • Sep 24, 2021: Approved P.L.2021, c.227.
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Sep 24, 2021 | executive
- Approved P.L.2021, c.227.
- Jun 03, 2021 | Assembly
- Received in the Assembly, 2nd Reading on Concurrence
- Passed Assembly (Passed Both Houses) (72-0-0)
- Jun 03, 2021 | Senate
- Substituted for S2056 (1R)
- Passed by the Senate (38-0)
- Mar 22, 2021 | Senate
- Reported from Senate Committee with Amendments, 2nd Reading
- Nov 19, 2020 | Senate
- Received in the Senate, Referred to Senate State Government, Wagering, Tourism & Historic Preservation Committee
- Nov 16, 2020 | Assembly
- Passed by the Assembly (74-0-0)
- Oct 29, 2020 | Assembly
- Assembly Floor Amendment Passed (Johnson)
- Oct 08, 2020 | Assembly
- Reported out of Assembly Committee, 2nd Reading
- Jan 14, 2020 | Assembly
- Introduced, Referred to Assembly Oversight, Reform and Federal Relations Committee