IntroducedJan 14, 2020
Passed AssemblyJul 30, 2020
Passed SenateJun 21, 2021
Signed into LawNov 08, 2021
Revises permit and license processes for sports pools operators and online sports pool operators; revises definitions of certain sports events; allows for transactional waiver for sports wagering lounge.
executive • Nov 08, 2021: Approved P.L.2021, c.286.
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Nov 08, 2021 | executive
- Approved P.L.2021, c.286.
- Jun 21, 2021 | Senate
- Substituted for S2670
- Passed Senate (Passed Both Houses) (40-0)
- Mar 22, 2021 | Senate
- Reported from Senate Committee, 2nd Reading
- Aug 03, 2020 | Senate
- Received in the Senate, Referred to Senate State Government, Wagering, Tourism & Historic Preservation Committee
- Jul 30, 2020 | Assembly
- Passed by the Assembly (74-0-0)
- Mar 05, 2020 | Assembly
- Reported out of Assembly Committee, 2nd Reading
- Jan 14, 2020 | Assembly
- Introduced, Referred to Assembly Tourism, Gaming and the Arts Committee