IntroducedJan 14, 2020
Passed AssemblyAug 27, 2020
Passed SenateJun 03, 2021
Signed into LawSep 28, 2021
Directs DOE to develop outreach program to encourage young women and minorities to pursue post-secondary degrees and careers in STEM.
executive • Sep 28, 2021: Approved P.L.2021, c.239.
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Sep 28, 2021 | executive
- Approved P.L.2021, c.239.
- Jun 03, 2021 | Assembly
- Received in the Assembly, 2nd Reading on Concurrence
- Passed Assembly (Passed Both Houses) (70-0-0)
- Jun 03, 2021 | Senate
- Substituted for S2854 (1R)
- Passed by the Senate (38-0)
- Jan 14, 2021 | Senate
- Reported from Senate Committee with Amendments, 2nd Reading
- Sep 17, 2020 | Senate
- Received in the Senate, Referred to Senate Education Committee
- Aug 27, 2020 | Assembly
- Passed by the Assembly (78-0-0)
- Aug 10, 2020 | Assembly
- Reported out of Assembly Committee, 2nd Reading
- Jan 14, 2020 | Assembly
- Introduced, Referred to Assembly Science, Innovation and Technology Committee