IntroducedJan 12, 2023
Signed into Law
Allows for issuance of two-year temporary courtesy license for nonresident military spouses in certain professions.
Last Action See all actions
Senate • Jan 30, 2023: Referred to Senate Budget and Appropriations Committee
Latest Bill Text See all bill texts
Companion bills: A 4910
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
Comments on S 3475
- Joseph P. Cryanprimary
(D - 20)
- Bucco, Anthony M.
- Nilsa I. Cruz-Perezcosponsor
(D - 5)
- Jan 30, 2023 | Senate
- Transferred to Senate Military and Veterans' Affairs Committee
- Reported from Senate Committee with Amendments, 2nd Reading
- Referred to Senate Budget and Appropriations Committee
- Jan 12, 2023 | Senate
- Introduced in the Senate, Referred to Senate Commerce Committee