IntroducedOct 11, 2022
Passed AssemblyJun 30, 2023
Signed into Law
Requires public water systems and landlords to provide certain notice of elevated perfluoroalkyl or polyfluoroalkyl substances levels in drinking water; requires DEP to establish educational program.
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Jun 30, 2023 | Assembly
- Passed by the Assembly (78-0-0)
- May 18, 2023 | Assembly
- Transferred to Assembly Appropriations Committee
- Reported out of Assembly Comm. with Amendments, 2nd Reading
- Mar 23, 2023 | Assembly
- Reported out of Asm. Comm. with Amendments, and Referred to Assembly State and Local Government Committee
- Oct 11, 2022 | Assembly
- Introduced, Referred to Assembly Environment and Solid Waste Committee