IntroducedFeb 07, 2022
Passed AssemblyOct 27, 2022
Signed into Law
Permits court to effectuate equitable distribution when complaint for divorce or dissolution of civil union has been filed and either party has died prior to final judgment; provides that surviving party would not receive intestate or elective share.
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Jun 12, 2023 | Senate
- Reported from Senate Committee with Amendments, 2nd Reading
- Nov 03, 2022 | Senate
- Received in the Senate, Referred to Senate Judiciary Committee
- Oct 27, 2022 | Assembly
- Passed by the Assembly (71-0-0)
- Oct 17, 2022 | Assembly
- Reported out of Assembly Comm. with Amendments, 2nd Reading
- Feb 07, 2022 | Assembly
- Introduced, Referred to Assembly Judiciary Committee