IntroducedJan 11, 2022
Passed AssemblyOct 03, 2022
Signed into Law
Provides for retained eligibility for members of NJ National Guard or reserve component called to active federal military service who met fire department maximum age requirement at closing date of civil service examination.
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Jun 12, 2023 | Senate
- Reported from Senate Committee, 2nd Reading
- Oct 03, 2022 | Senate
- Received in the Senate, Referred to Senate Military and Veterans' Affairs Committee
- Oct 03, 2022 | Assembly
- Passed by the Assembly (72-0-0)
- Sep 22, 2022 | Assembly
- Reported out of Assembly Committee, 2nd Reading
- Jan 11, 2022 | Assembly
- Introduced, Referred to Assembly Military and Veterans' Affairs Committee