IntroducedJan 14, 2021
Passed HouseApr 08, 2021
Signed into Law
exempting services provided without renumeration from license requirements for barbering, cosmetology, and esthetics.
Senate • Apr 15, 2021: Remote Hearing: 05/05/2021, 09:00 am; Links to join the hearing can be found in the Senate Calendar; SC 20
Latest bill text
May 05, 2021 09:00am
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Apr 15, 2021 | Senate
- Remote Hearing: 05/05/2021, 09:00 am; Links to join the hearing can be found in the Senate Calendar; SC 20
- Apr 13, 2021 | Senate
- Introduced 04/08/2021 and Referred to Executive Departments and Administration; SJ 12
- Apr 08, 2021 | House
- Lay on Table (Rep. Grote): MF DV 176-192 04/08/2021
- Ought to Pass: MA DV 200-166 04/08/2021
- Mar 17, 2021 | House
- Majority Committee Report: Ought to Pass (Vote 10-8; RC) HC 18 P. 46
- Minority Committee Report: Inexpedient to Legislate
- Feb 03, 2021 | House
- Public Hearing: 02/11/2021 01:15 pm Members of the public may attend using the following link: To join the webinar: https://zoom.us/j/91078617911 / Executive session on pending legislation may be held throughout the day (time permitting) from the time the committee is initially convened.
- Jan 14, 2021 | House
- Introduced (in recess of) 01/06/2021 and referred to Executive Departments and Administration HJ 2 P. 56