IntroducedJan 12, 2021
Signed into Law
relative to offering vocational training as part of the drug court and alternative drug offender grant program.
House • Apr 07, 2021: Reconsider (Rep. Osborne): MF VV 04/07/2021
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Apr 07, 2021 | House
- Inexpedient to Legislate: MA VV 04/07/2021
- Reconsider (Rep. Osborne): MF VV 04/07/2021
- Mar 09, 2021 | House
- Committee Report: Inexpedient to Legislate (Vote 20-0; CC) HC 18 P. 18
- Mar 02, 2021 | House
- Executive Session: 03/02/2021 09:00 am Members of the public may attend using the following link: To join the webinar: https://www.zoom.us/j/95501229688
- Feb 23, 2021 | House
- Public Hearing: 02/23/2021 01:30 pm Members of the public may attend using the following link: To join the webinar: https://www.zoom.us/j/91815905671 / Executive session on pending legislation may be held throughout the day (time permitting) from the time the committee is initially convened.
- Jan 12, 2021 | House
- Introduced (in recess of) 01/06/2021 and referred to Judiciary HJ 2 P. 54