IntroducedJan 12, 2021
Signed into Law
prohibiting the use of rubber bullets and tear gas by law enforcement.
House • Feb 25, 2021: Inexpedient to Legislate: MA DV 225-126 02/25/2021 HJ 4 P. 11
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Feb 25, 2021 | House
- Lay on Table (Rep. Harriott-Gathright): MF DV 158-193 02/25/2021 HJ 4 P. 11
- Inexpedient to Legislate: MA DV 225-126 02/25/2021 HJ 4 P. 11
- Feb 16, 2021 | House
- Majority Committee Report: Inexpedient to Legislate (Vote 12-8; RC) HC 12 P. 26
- Minority Committee Report: Ought to Pass
- Jan 28, 2021 | House
- Public Hearing: 02/05/2021 11:30 am Members of the public may attend using the following link: To join the webinar: https://www.zoom.us/j/98584313159 / Executive session on pending legislation may be held throughout theday (time permitting) from the time the committee is initially convened.
- Jan 12, 2021 | House
- Introduced (in recess of) 01/06/2021 and referred to Criminal Justice and Public Safety HJ 2 P. 53