IntroducedJan 12, 2021
Signed into Law
relative to the role of a guardian ad litem in cases where domestic violence is suspected or alleged.
House • Apr 07, 2021: Reconsider (Rep. Osborne): MF VV 04/07/2021
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Apr 07, 2021 | House
- Inexpedient to Legislate: MA VV 04/07/2021
- Reconsider (Rep. Osborne): MF VV 04/07/2021
- Mar 23, 2021 | House
- Committee Report: Inexpedient to Legislate (Vote 15-0; CC) HC 18 P. 3
- Mar 11, 2021 | House
- Executive Session: 03/11/2021 09:30 am Members of the public may attend using the following link: To join the webinar: https://www.zoom.us/j/91927749754
- Mar 03, 2021 | House
- Public Hearing: 03/03/2021 01:30 pm Members of the public may attend using the following links: To join the webinar: https://www.zoom.us/j/99169761614 / Executive session on pending legislation may be held throughout the day (time permitting) from the time the committee is initially convened.
- Jan 12, 2021 | House
- Introduced (in recess of) 01/06/2021 and referred to Children and Family Law HJ 2 P. 53