IntroducedJan 12, 2021
Signed into Law
recognizing the authority of states to enact laws protecting the lives of the unborn and calling for a Constitutional Convention to propose a human life amendment to the Constitution.
House • Feb 24, 2021: Inexpedient to Legislate: MA VV 02/24/2021 HJ 3 P. 17
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Max Abramsonprimary
(R - Rockingham 37)
- Feb 24, 2021 | House
- Inexpedient to Legislate: MA VV 02/24/2021 HJ 3 P. 17
- Feb 16, 2021 | House
- Committee Report: Inexpedient to Legislate (Vote 21-0; CC) HC 12 P. 12
- Feb 03, 2021 | House
- Executive Session: 02/12/2021 09:00 am Members of the public may attend using the following link: To join the webinar: https://www.zoom.us/j/93009507127
- Jan 20, 2021 | House
- Public Hearing: 01/29/2021 11:30 am Members of the public may attend using the following link: To join the webinar: https://www.zoom.us/j/95866113093 / Executive session on pending legislation may be held throughout the day (time permitting) from the time the committee is initially convened.
- Jan 12, 2021 | House
- Introduced (in recess of) 01/06/2021 and referred to State-Federal Relations and Veterans Affairs HJ 2 P. 54