IntroducedJan 11, 2021
Signed into Law
establishing a committee to study whether adequate funds are being set aside from the tobacco fund for youth and young adult prevention to help preserve long-term health.
House • Apr 07, 2021: Reconsider (Rep. Osborne): MF VV 04/07/2021
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Apr 07, 2021 | House
- Inexpedient to Legislate: MA VV 04/07/2021
- Reconsider (Rep. Osborne): MF VV 04/07/2021
- Mar 04, 2021 | House
- Committee Report: Inexpedient to Legislate (Vote 21-0; CC) HC 18 P. 16
- Mar 02, 2021 | House
- Public Hearing: 03/02/2021 10:00 am Members of the public may attend using the following links: 1. To join the webinar: https://www.zoom.us/j/99282187833 / Executive session on pending legislation may be held throughout the day (time permitting) from the time the committee is initially convened.
- Jan 11, 2021 | House
- Introduced (in recess of) 01/06/2021 and referred to Health, Human Services and Elderly Affairs HJ 2 P. 51