IntroducedJan 11, 2021
Signed into Law
establishing a criminal penalty for an assault committed against a person who is conveying public health or safety guidance or requirements during a declared state of emergency.
House • Apr 07, 2021: Reconsider (Rep. Osborne): MF VV 04/07/2021
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Apr 07, 2021 | House
- Inexpedient to Legislate: MA VV 04/07/2021
- Reconsider (Rep. Osborne): MF VV 04/07/2021
- Mar 16, 2021 | House
- Committee Report: Inexpedient to Legislate (Vote 20-1; CC) HC 18 P. 7
- Mar 01, 2021 | House
- Public Hearing: 03/01/2021 09:45 am Members of the public may attend using the following link: To join the webinar: https://www.zoom.us/j/93127871930 / Executive session on pending legislation may be held throughout the day (time permitting) from the time the committee is initially convened.
- Jan 11, 2021 | House
- Introduced (in recess of) 01/06/2021 and referred to Criminal Justice and Public Safety HJ 2 P. 51