IntroducedJan 10, 2021
Signed into Law
prohibiting the production of a drivers' license or nondrivers' picture identification card as a condition of conducting certain business.
House • Mar 12, 2021: Minority Committee Report: Ought to Pass
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Jordan G. Uleryprimary
(R - Hillsborough 37)
- Mar 12, 2021 | House
- Majority Committee Report: Inexpedient to Legislate (Vote 16-1; RC) HC 18 P. 66
- Minority Committee Report: Ought to Pass
- Feb 02, 2021 | House
- Executive Session: 02/09/2021 01:20 pm Members of the public may attend using the following link: To join the webinar: https://www.zoom.us/j/94408830780
- Jan 20, 2021 | House
- Public Hearing: 01/26/2021 10:45 am Members of the public may attend using the following links To join the webinar: https://www.zoom.us/j/98678901926 / Executive session on pending legislation may be held throughout the day (time permitting) from the time the committee is initially convened.
- Jan 10, 2021 | House
- Introduced (in recess of) 01/06/2021 and referred to Commerce and Consumer Affairs HJ 2 P. 49