IntroducedJan 10, 2021
Passed HouseApr 07, 2021
Signed into Law
prohibiting surveillance by the state on public ways or sidewalks.
Senate • Apr 07, 2021: Remote Hearing: 04/14/2021, 01:45 pm; Links to join the hearing can be found in the Senate Calendar; SC 19
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Apr 07, 2021 | Senate
- Introduced 04/01/2021 and Referred to Judiciary; SJ 11
- Remote Hearing: 04/14/2021, 01:45 pm; Links to join the hearing can be found in the Senate Calendar; SC 19
- Apr 07, 2021 | House
- Amendment #2021-0461h: AA VV 04/07/2021
- Ought to Pass with Amendment 2021-0461h: MA VV 04/07/2021
- Reconsider (Rep. Osborne): MF VV 04/07/2021
- Mar 09, 2021 | House
- Committee Report: Ought to Pass with Amendment #2021-0461h (Vote 17-3; CC) HC 18 P. 17
- Mar 02, 2021 | House
- Executive Session: 03/02/2021 09:00 am Members of the public may attend using the following link: To join the webinar: https://www.zoom.us/j/95501229688
- Feb 19, 2021 | House
- Public Hearing: 02/19/2021 02:00 pm Members of the public may attend using the following link: To join the webinar: https://www.zoom.us/j/92168223794 / Executive session on pending legislation may be held throughout the day (time permitting) from the time the committee is initially convened.
- Jan 10, 2021 | House
- Introduced (in recess of) 01/06/2021 and referred to Judiciary HJ 2 P. 49