IntroducedJan 10, 2021
Passed HouseApr 09, 2021
Signed into Law
establishing a committee to study and compare federal Occupational Safety and Health Act standards with the safety and health standards the New Hampshire department of labor uses for public sector employees.
Senate • Apr 13, 2021: Introduced 04/08/2021 and Referred to Commerce; SJ 12
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Apr 13, 2021 | Senate
- Introduced 04/08/2021 and Referred to Commerce; SJ 12
- Apr 09, 2021 | House
- Ought to Pass: MA DV 201-166 04/09/2021
- Reconsider (Rep. T. Smith): MF DV 143-230 04/09/2021
- Feb 25, 2021 | House
- Special Order to Regular Calendar of next Session day Without Objection HJ 4 P. 46
- Feb 17, 2021 | House
- Committee Report: Without Recommendation (Vote ; RC) HC 12 P. 32
- Feb 03, 2021 | House
- Executive Session: 02/11/2021 01:00 pm Members of the public may attend using the following link: To join the webinar: https://www.zoom.us/j/98476278055
- Jan 21, 2021 | House
- Public Hearing: 01/28/2021 01:00 pm Members of the public may attend using the following link: To join the webinar: https://www.zoom.us/j/96195399441 / Executive session on pending legislation may be held throughout the day (time permitting) from the time the committee is initially convened.
- Jan 10, 2021 | House
- Introduced (in recess of) 01/06/2021 and referred to Labor, Industrial and Rehabilitative Services HJ 2 P. 48